Mother's Group
Today I went with Mummy to the local childhood centre for my weight in/check up and for mother's group. The nurse said I was 7.12kg and heavy for my age of 11.5 weeks.
I also got to see other babies and talk to them although they didn't understand what I was saying. This can be so frustrating! All the babies there fart a lot and all the mums laugh if one of us farts. What's so funny about that? Adults are weird.
I also got to see other babies and talk to them although they didn't understand what I was saying. This can be so frustrating! All the babies there fart a lot and all the mums laugh if one of us farts. What's so funny about that? Adults are weird.


1 Comments:
I know what you mean Daniel!! When I go and see my friends and someone farts or fills their nappy, all the mums stop talking and laugh!! Very weird aren't they?
Post a Comment
<< Home