Tuesday, June 07, 2005

7 Months Old

Tomorrow I will be 7 months old. Time flies when you are busy training parents.

I now weigh 10.5kg (All muscle) and heavier than the average baby my age. You should see mummy's biceps! They're huge with the workout I've been giving her. First there's the Babycurls (as opposed to the barbell curls) which she does everyday. That's where mummy lifts me up and puts me down. About 100 reps everyday.
Later on in a few months time I will give mummy some aerobic training. That's when I crawl around the house and she will have to chase me. Yes, pretty soon I will be able to crawl. Right now I get on all fours and wiggle back and forth like a cat ready to pounce but I haven't figured out how to put one hand in front of the other and start crawling.

I like to talk more in the afternoon rather than the morning. Espcially when mummy's cooking. I watch mummy cook while she talks to me. I try and talk back but she doesn't understand me very much. Only when I say "muh muh". During this time I also do a bit of screaming to exercise my vocal cords. Dad thinks my scream is quite loud.

I like to watch the fish in mummy's fish tank and laugh as I tap the tank. I also like things on TV that have music or bright colours. (like the ipod advertisement). If I hear music on TV I will look at the TV until the music ends..then I will resume playing or whatever. I have some new toys that play music with flashing lights if I press a button...but right now I am more interested in toys that has a spinning part. I hold onto the toy and use my little index finger to spin the spinning part.

Right now I've got another cold. (my second one this winter). So I missed going to mothers group today and Gymbaroo tomorrow. I hate this blocked nose feeling cause I can't drink milk properly. Yes, I still love boob juice as mummy calls it. I also like to play with my milk supply too. Dad says it's more fun when I am a young man. Don't know what he means though.

Anyway, better go have a nap.

Take Care and regards,

Disco Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home