Friday, July 08, 2005

Hey Hey Hey

Do you know what today is? It's the 8th of July! And do you know that I am 8 months old today?.

Mummy has been making me yummy meals. For breakfast I normally have some milk first then mummy feeds me some wheetbix mashed with fruit and rice cereal. For lunch I have milk first then I have some mashed up fruit or some avocado. In the afternoon I have a little tub of yoghurt sometimes with some fruit. Hmmmm. For dinner mummy boils some veges, adds chicken or beef at times and blends it altogether. She gets a receipes from a baby meal planner book. Sometimes it's tomatoes, basil and carrots mixed together. Sometimes it's brocolli and carrots. Hmmm... food. Then at night before I go to bed I have more milk.

When I wake up I normally grab the side of my cot and shake it making a rattling noise. That way mummy and daddy knows I am awake. Saves me crying or screaming out to them. See how well I have trained them?

I went to get checked out by the nurse yesterday. I am now 11kg. My incredible weight gain has slowed down now even though I am still heavy for my age. Probably because I move around a lot now.

I also went shopping with mummy yesterday. (I think mummy likes shopping). In the shopping centre they had a little enclosure with some baby animals in it. (For the kids on school holidays). I saw goats, pigs and lambs. And the goat made a "meeeaa" sound that made me laugh.

Have a nice day.

Love,

Disco Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home