Thursday, September 08, 2005

Double Digits

Woo Hoo! I am now 10 months old today.

What do I like to eat? I love fruit but I will eat almost everything. If mummy and daddy are eating something and I am not, I will crawl towards them and look at them like a puppy who hasn't eaten in days and they will give in. Suckers! But I don't like breast milk anymore. I stopped last week. When mummy tries to breastfeed me, I push her away. I am a big boy now! I don't like the bottle as well. I only drink from my little cup with a spout.

What can I do now? I can stand up by holding onto furniture. I can hold onto furniture, standup and sit down slowly. I like to standup in front of the TV as well.
I can also wave goodbye by moving my fingers up and down. Mummy and daddy say "bye bye" and I start moving my fingers up and down. If someone says "where's the fish?" I will look at the fish tank. If someone says "where's the dog" I will look at my big fluffy dog.

Every Friday now for a few weeks I go to the library with mummy for the "lapsit program". That's where I sit on mummy's lap and watch a puppet show or someone telling stories. I love watching the puppets and laugh at them. I also like to watch Sesame Street on TV. My favourite is Grover and Elmo. They make me laugh.

I still love music. Whenever I hear music I sway from left to right or sometimes I do some "headbanging". (front and back real fast). People laugh at me when I do this.

Keep dancing,
Disco Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home