Almost 1 Year Old
Next month I will be 1 year old. I think mummy and daddy are preparing a party for me.
I've trained mummy and daddy to mimic me. When I hold my hands up in the air and do twinkle twinkle little stars with my fingers... they copy me and start singing twinkle twinkle little star. My parents like to do "high fives". When daddy says "high five" and lifts his hand up, I give him a few high fives.
Daddy bought me a "Baby's first words" book with lots of photos in it of food, cars, animals and everyday objects. I look at the banana and say "naa naa". When I get to the automobile pages I say "brrrrm brrmm".
Keep smiling,
Disco Dan
I've trained mummy and daddy to mimic me. When I hold my hands up in the air and do twinkle twinkle little stars with my fingers... they copy me and start singing twinkle twinkle little star. My parents like to do "high fives". When daddy says "high five" and lifts his hand up, I give him a few high fives.
Daddy bought me a "Baby's first words" book with lots of photos in it of food, cars, animals and everyday objects. I look at the banana and say "naa naa". When I get to the automobile pages I say "brrrrm brrmm".
Keep smiling,
Disco Dan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home