My Weekend
On Saturday I went to the beach. Mummy put on my special UV swimsuit, sunscreen and hat and Daddy took me into the sea for the first time ever. The water was freezing but I started splashing around once I got used to it.
On Saturday night I went to a carnival at Brighton. I had my first ride on a ferris wheel with mummy and daddy. I wanted to ride the horsey's but the man said I was still too short. I will just have to continue riding horsey's on daddy's back. After the ferris wheel ride I saw some fireworks go off - my first real fireworks!
My new years resolution is to lose weight. I've been doing a lot of walking around the house. I like chasing daddy. He's too quick for me but one day I will catch up to him. Hopefully I can lose my chubby cheeks so people don't pinch them too much.
Anyway....take care and regards,
Disco Dan.
On Saturday night I went to a carnival at Brighton. I had my first ride on a ferris wheel with mummy and daddy. I wanted to ride the horsey's but the man said I was still too short. I will just have to continue riding horsey's on daddy's back. After the ferris wheel ride I saw some fireworks go off - my first real fireworks!
My new years resolution is to lose weight. I've been doing a lot of walking around the house. I like chasing daddy. He's too quick for me but one day I will catch up to him. Hopefully I can lose my chubby cheeks so people don't pinch them too much.
Anyway....take care and regards,
Disco Dan.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home