Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Disco Dan 1.5

Hey! I am 1.5 years old now. That's right! I am 18 months old.

I've got 10 teeth already and there are more coming. I've also got 10 fingers and 10 toes but I think that's all I am going to get.

I am passionate about my cars. I used to play with dad's model cars but one day when I woke up they were missing. To this day I can't find where they are. I know all the car advertisements on TV. As soon as I hear the ad, I stop what I am doing and watch the car on TV. I also like books and magazines about cars. I still like to watch Sesame Street as well.

Today I got vaccinated for chicken pox. I hate going to the doctor, he always makes me cry.

I can say more words now. I can say "mummy", "daddy", "Nanna", "Pa", "No", "Car" and I can understand most things mummy and daddy say. Mummy and Daddy must be lazy; they give me something and tell me to take it to the rubbish bin. Luckly for them I know where the bin is. They keep telling me to do this and that, like bring your shoes,etc. Hey! whose the parent trainer!

My baby brother or sister is due early July. Woo Hoo.

Don't forget to leave a comment.

Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home