Monday, December 04, 2006

Look Who's Talking

Want to hear a funny story? At playgroup last week I had some corn chips. It was the first time I tasted corn chips cause mummy never gives me too many junk food. It was so yummy. Then there was only 1 chip left in the bowl. I went to take it and a little girl wanted to take it as well. I grabbed the bowl and said " No! mine!"..and we were both holding the bowl and pulling. A woman came and took the bowl from us and walked away. I started to scream and said "No! Wait!". Then all the mothers started laughing at me. Silly mothers. So I ran to mummy for a hug.

I can say lots of words now. Every morning when I wake up I say "good morning mummy". I can also say "yes please", "No thanks" and I know when to say it without mumy and daddy telling me. I am learning colours at the moment and I can tell you what colour something is if it's red or white. Sometimes I get confused with the other colours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home