Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In Hospital





I was in admitted to hospital for 2 weeks for Septic Arthiritis of the Hip. While these pictures look like I was having fun, I was actually in a lot of pain during this ordeal. I had very high fevers and my left leg hurt a lot. No one could touch my leg as even the slightest touch I would scream. I even slapped a nurse. People had to hold me down for injections and bloodtests. Mummy stayed in hospital with me during this time. I now have a big scar on my hip from the operation but the doctor said it will fade away in time. Septic Arthiritis is caused by a bacteria getting into the bloodstream e.g through a cut and settling into a body part..usually leg, hips or arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mac said...

hope you are feeling better now. when is your dad going to update your blog?? it has been a while!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home