Be my Valentine.
On Saturday night I went with mummy and daddy to the drive-in movies. They watched "The Aviator" while I slept in the back seat as I found it pretty boring. At the intermission I had a drink of milk (Popcorn flavoured).
Tonight I went to a restaurant for the first time. It was a Thai restaurant and there were lots of elephant pictures in the restaurant. There were lots of red roses in the restaurant and daddy said that Cupid was coming tomorrow as it was Valentine's day tomorrow.
Last Thursday mummy took me to the clinic/mothers group and the nurse said I was 7.8kg.
Tonight I went to a restaurant for the first time. It was a Thai restaurant and there were lots of elephant pictures in the restaurant. There were lots of red roses in the restaurant and daddy said that Cupid was coming tomorrow as it was Valentine's day tomorrow.
Last Thursday mummy took me to the clinic/mothers group and the nurse said I was 7.8kg.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home